- The Society Handbook is prepared.
- When published the Handbook will be distributed together with your Membership Cards.
- Subscriptions are collected from our members.
The society will be publishing and delivering Four News Letters this Year.
Will take place at, St Christopher's Church Hall, Dallas Road, Cheam, Surrey, SM3 8RU.
- On Wednesday evenings and commence at 8 pm and finish approx 10 pm
- There will be tea/coffee & cake for sale and a raffle and there is ample car parking.
- Admission is free to members and guests are welcome at £2.50, or can join on the night.
22nd April 2020 Tales from the Potting Shed Jean Griffin
13th May 2020 Composts, Growing Media and Mulches Paul Patton
10th June 2020 A Royal Kitchen Garden, Hampton Court Vicki Cooke
16th Sept 2020 The RNLI and our work on the Thames Richard Bywaters
14th Oct 2020 ** Fun Quiz Night ** Mike Snowdon
11th Nov 2020 Annual General Meeting
MAY Charter Fair 2020
(No date has yet been set for this years Fair)
Cheam Village May Charter Fair from 7.30am - 2.30pm. This will be the 761st Cheam Charter Fair.
Look out for our stall. Park Street o/s Red Lion Public House.
For more information go to: Cheam Charter Fair
The shows are open to the public from 2 pm - 4.30 pm.
- Flower, Vegetable, Domestic & Children’s Classes.
- Only Society Members can exhibit.
- Exhibits must be staged between 8.30 am - 11.00 am.
- Admission is free to members and 50p for non members.
- Crafts & Plants will be on sale.
- Refreshments served from 8.30 am.
- Ample free parking in the school grounds.
- Prize giving and Awards at 4.30 pm